when i move my eyes left to right or up and down my vision goes blurry it lasts for about 1-2 seconds and then clears up. what could cause this?

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology 33 years experience
May be normal: The vision may blur briefly with rapid eye movement normally. Sometimes the eyes have to re-fixate and re-focus when looking from one point to another. Some people have a type of glasses prescription that they have to focus in (farsightedness or hyperopia), and there may be a lag time in focusing with this condition. An eye exam and clear this up and rule out any possible problems.