My legs are brushing easily. i take a lot of aspirin. could this be it? it'll happened really suddenly. any ideas? 21 and active.

Dr. Mansoor Jatoi
Why aspirin?: Why are you taking so much aspirin at the age of 21 is the real question. I would ask your Doctor as to why you are taking aspirin. Aspirin for prevention really should be taken at 81mg, and based on your age, I can't imagine that you have other risk factors or ailments that would require a higher dose of aspirin. IF you are using it as a pain reliever,there are meds like Tylenol (acetaminophen) that don't bruise

Last updated Aug 16, 2014