U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Gilmer, TX
A 27-year-old female asked:

Severe burning sensation and pain in arms,hands,neck,and mid-to-lower back. extreme weakness in arms and hands.what can i take to ease pain/burning?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joyce Pastore
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
Joint pain: See a physician. You should be evaluated for your symptoms to rule out medication side effects or a nerve or rheumatologic condition. I recommend seeing your primary care provider first, who can then refer you to a rheumatologist or neurologist as appropriate.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 11, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.