3 months of: burning pain around spine (neck and mid back) last for days and is very painful muscle twitches below neck muscle shakiness/quivering muscles around hips, arms and neck when muscle's contract nerve pain but normal mri's/emg/ct?

Dr. Philip Schwarzman
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
Since you've had all the testing, I assume you have seen a neurologist. If not, that's who you need to see for an evaluation.
Neurology 52 years experience
Find a neurologist with experience in peripheral nerve disorders, as EMG does not exclude all varieties of this type. Don't give up as there are more ways to proceed.