I have a burning sensation in the back of my neck, head, shoulders and my arms and hands. i also have a burning sensation in my feet.

Neurology 54 years experience
Considerations include reflex sympathetic dystrophy, fibromyalgia, peripheral small fiber neuropathy, and toxin exposure. It is not feasible to be precise beyond this, but would recommend you see a rheumatologist, physiatrist, or neurologist and get this evaluated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor. In case it it due to vitamin deficiency, it may be useful to take multivitamins available over the counter. Exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urine is mostly colorless. Get HPV vaccine.
Last updated Apr 24, 2021