U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Binghamton, NY
A 67-year-old female asked:

I need a calcium citrate supplement with d with no artificial sweeteners. i am sensitive to them and have had roux en y.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Knecht
A Verified Doctoranswered
32 years experience
I'm sure they exist: Hi. I'd suggest you read the labels of these products to see what's in them. If that fails, ask the pharmacist. I'm sure products like what you're looking for exist. Good luck!

Related questions

A 35-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 34-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 31, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.