what is sudden infant death syndrome sids?

Unexplained death <1: Sids(also called crib death, cot death or sudden & unexplained death of infancy) is just that, unexplained. First described in egyptian hieroglyphs, this occurs randomly thru all races & cultures. It is seen is early as a few days of age& by research definition up to 1yr. It tends to cluster in the first 4m, occur more in babies sleeping on their belly, in premi's, in households with smokers.
Unexplained death : Sids(also called crib death, cot death or sudden &amp; unexplained death of infancy) is just that, unexplained. First described in egyptian hieroglyphs, this occurs randomly thru all races &amp; cultures. It is seen is early as a few days of age&amp; by research definition up to 1yr. It tends to cluster in the first 4m, occur more in babies sleeping on their belly, in premi's, in households with smokers.