i've been breaking out with hives all over my body neck chest arms legs and thighs mainly on thighs the most but all over my body why is that ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Donald Collins
Allergy: This is likely an allergy to something. Could be a medication, a food, or something in the air such as mold or pollen.. Take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or Zyrtec to help itching. If no better in a day or 2, we your doctor. If you develop trouble swallowing or breathing, go to Emergency Room. Good luck!
Answered on Mar 7, 2016
1
Dr. Andrea Rodgers
27 years experience Emergency Medicine
Allergic reaction: You are having a generalized allergic reaction. Hives can occur anywhere on the body. Many things can trigger an allergic reaction, certain foods, medication, insect bites are the most common causes. I suggest you seek immediate medical treatment.
Answered on Jan 7, 2015
1