ZA

I have back and neck pain - is it normal that i also occasionally because of it have shooting light tingle in my arms, leg and right upper chest?

Find the cause first: There are many possible causes of pain in the back and neck. One's primary doctor can evaluate to figure it out. There could be a muscle strain or spasm, inflammation in the joints or tendons, nerve pain from the spine or on the skin, etc... Young adults more often have muscle strains, but tingling can be due to irritation or inflammation of some nerves. A thorough exam by one's doctor is needed.

Last updated Jan 5, 2020