Pakistan

i have a lump near my right tonsil and one on my larynx.i have little red sores on my throat and mild cough as well.im 17.could it be throat cancer?

Dr. Margaret Gourlay
Red sores in throat: Throat cancer is very unlikely to be the cause of these symptoms. Long-term smokers have an increased risk of throat cancer, but even if you smoke, it would be unusual for this to occur at age 17. The best protection against throat cancer is to never smoke. In the meantime, the redness and lump and cough you describe sound much more like a viral infection.