Brooklyn, NY

I drink water, warm and cold, however it makes my stomach hurt really bad then i run to the bathroom. not all the time but the pain is constantly ?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Need more info: I don't know if you are talking about moving your bowels or have need to urinate. If it means you have to defecate immediately you need to see your primary care physician or a gastroenterologist. If your problem is urinary you need to see your primary care physician or a urologist. I suspect that your problem is GI. Get to your doctor soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016