Waterbury, CT

I took a tylenol maybe three hours ago, and it feels stuck in my throat. i've tried drinking warm water, eating ice cream, throwing up, etc. it doesn't hurt to swallow or anything, it just feels stuck. also i have bad acid reflux, and i have anxiety.

Pill: The mucosa in our throats can be easily irritated. The pill may have temporarily adhered to throat tissue. The fact that it still feels odd may be because of mild inflammation but doesn't mean that a pill is still stuck there. Try to calm yourself.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2021