United Kingdom

What are the different things it could be in the post nasal space. i have a lump and awaiting biopsy result? scared out of my mind.

Dr. Robert Sterling
undefined 45 years experience
Calm down: Easy for me to say, but please be positive about this.It's probably a polyp and even if it is something worse try and stay strong, positive and hopeful. hat will help your spirit and immune system handle whatever comes next. This is not fantasy.It's been shown to help if you gather your strength and focus on the positive.Let go of any negative influences for a while. Again, it's probably a polyp.

Last updated Aug 2, 2014