hi i was seeing all these checklists and one i didn't see was for sarcoidosis i wonder if any of you doctors had thought about doing one this?

Dr. Amanda Stream
14 years experience Critical Care
All systems.: A list of common symptoms and systems affected in patients with sarcoidosis is difficult because it can affect every system and be different in each patient. The most commonly affected systems are the skin, the eyes and the lungs. The disease is rarely fatal unless the heart is involved. Treatment depends on which systems are affected and usually by a specialist.
Answered on Sep 5, 2018
1
7
Dr. Michael Sanders
15 years experience Pulmonology
As far as I can tell healthtap does not currently allow you to create check lists and tips from scratch. I have tried to make a list and can't figure out how to do it.
May 30, 2017