Raleigh, NC

Only psychiatrist respond please.mentally ill.it's not ptsd. sufferin from delayed emotional response an reaction related 2 recent non traumatic thing?

Therapy?: Not sure what the question is here. This indicates Mental illness w diagnosis of PTSD and use of Paxil (paroxetine). The question is: Are you in therapy? Even though most recent reactions are not due to recent trauma - that can still be addressed in therapy. Take care.
Dr. Theresa Anderson-varney
Clinical Psychology 30 years experience
Therapy will help: I am not sure what you are asking, but I would suggest you talk to a psychologist in order to determine what the problem is. Therapy has the potential to help you a great deal.

Last updated Jun 7, 2017