help! i have burning in left knee and arm?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Payam Rafat
22 years experience Podiatry
Nerve disfunction?: Depending on the affected nerves, symptoms of neuropathy can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Neuropathy may affect your digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and the heart. For some people, the symptoms are mild; for others, it can be painful and disabling. Have it evaluated and treated.
Answered on Mar 16, 2014
Dr. Walter Husar
33 years experience Neurology
Need more info: As you pain in only your left arm and left knee, it can be due to peripheral nerve damage or something more serious, best to check with your doctor.
Answered on Mar 16, 2014