U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

I did a recent blood test which shows that vitamin d in my body is just 13ng/ml ???what to do??

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Vitamin D: 25-hydroxy vitamin D test - your doctor can prescribe you high dose vitamin D supplementation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.