FL

what is the hoopla over a bruxzir solid zirconia dental implant? how popular and extra effective over other name brand implants is it?

Dr. Abraham Jaskiel
Dentistry 22 years experience
Bruxir crown: I have been using bruxir since it started. Bruxir or all zirconia withstands more chewing force than any other porcelain crown. It requires half the reduction and can be feather edged on the margins which give it a beautiful transition between implant and crown. This is the crown I am referring to. As far as all zirconia actual bone implant..bruxir doesn't make one
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dentistry 43 years experience
Micro- Fractures?: While solid Zirconium implants have been around much longer in Europe, they are relatively new in the USA. They are a specialized space age ceramic and while they will not shin thru the tissue as a darker area like titanium, they currently have limited applications. They must be drilled to accept a crown and that risks micro fractures. There are currently no screw retained options.