i have prob in my nose/every early morning i get sneeze and after that nose get block and started running watery.which med i should have it or spray?

Dr. Francine Mosley
19 years experience General Practice
Sounds like allergy.: There are some good allergy meds available OTC; now there's nasal spray. Usually the best Tx for the kind of allergy you describe is a combo of a daily allergy pill an a nasal spray. I recommend my patients use the combo for 2wks then stop. If they are all better, save the 2 meds for the next allergy episode. If their symptoms begin again, I have them re-start and see their PMD.
Answered on Jul 26, 2014
1