India

My right ovary shows a dominant follicle of 18.8*14.4mm and e,t of 11mm on the 14th day of my cycle.when do you think i will ovulate? is this normal?

Dr. Christina Adberg
Gynecology 28 years experience
Around now: In a spontaneous cycle, ovulation occurs when a follicle reaches 18 to 20 mm. It sounds like you are in that range, and your endometrial thickness is also normal for midcycle. I would expect that ovulation is taking place now or within 24-48 hours. You can confirm that ovulation occurred by checking a progesterone level in about seven days. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 2, 2015