Richmond, TX

my period is 18 days days late. all pregnancy tests are negative. feeling twinges in cervix area. i have no insurance, should i keep testing?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Late period: Did you have unprotected sex? Do you usually have regular periods? Is it possible that you miscalculated your cycle? If you have regular periods & are 18 days late, a home pregnancy test should be positive by now if pregnant. Unexplained late period could be due to stress, or cld require medical attention. Only way to know is see an Ob ASAP to evaluate. Don't delay due to insurance!
Dr. Marsha Davis
Hormonal imbalance : It is not uncommon to miss A period now and again without anything major being wrong as long as you do not have a lot of abdominal pain. It is unhealthy to miss 3 periods And by that time you must be seen if you have not has a period .