what do you suggest if my sister-in law was diagnosed with bone cancer (osteogenic sarcoma).?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgical Oncology 64 years experience
Resect if possible: primary ostogenic sarcoma uually ound in younger patients and is best handled by resection. What has made things easier to control is the ability to employ radiation and chemo to reduce the lesion if possible. In the upper extremity where such lesions appear a Tikoff resection is best employed. In the lower extremity resection handled by various prosthesis including whole femur replacement.