My sister has stage iv lung cancer that has spread to the bones, stomach lining, liver, aorta, stomach and elsewhere. how long will she last?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
Not too long: sorry to say not too long but in my view life and death is not in our hand so we all should appreciate life and live as we are going to die tomorrow by enjoying everything in life and plan as if we are going to live for ever as far your sister concern try to take advantage of the few time left and enjoy with her life as long as she still here with us
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 8, 2016