U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I experienced a fall last 4 years that caused injured knee. it seems to be dislocated. still experience sliding knee during sports. what should i do?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology 34 years experience
You should: probably go see an orthopedic surgeon to have it evaluated. You may have a ligament tear if you are experiencing instability/dislocation.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 31, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.