i have indonesia scabies .i have had them a year on my chin. i've seen four doc and not a one did a scrape and looked , i've used permethrin nothing?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Treat also pets: I am not aware of an Indonesian species of scabies, but you definitely need to see a dermatologist. Ivermectin is a good alternative to permethrin if this is indeed scabies. Treating all family members, pets, domestic animals, etc is critical in eradicating the infection. I also reviewed an article "Scabies in Indonesia"that you can google and find by Bogor Agricultural Univ. Hope it helps.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1
Dr. Stephen Scholand
23 years experience Infectious Disease
Skin rash: I'm not sure what u mean by "Indonesian scabies"? There's no such disease that I know of. Perhaps you're referring to Norwegian scabies- but u don't have that. This explains why permethrin was ineffective. I wonder if you've actually seen a dermatologist because that's the type of doctor u need. If u can provide more detailed information/pic about your symptoms maybe we could help here on Tap.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016