United Kingdom

what can drinking foul smelling milk do to you? i drink slim fast everyday in the same bottle i don't always fully wash not sure its that or the milk

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Usually nausea: I see you have the component of OCD involved so you are likely to worry more than others. Foul smelling milk is usually spoiled, if it hasn't caused you stomach upset, that's fortunate. It would unlikely result in any serious harm. Smell the milk separately to figure out the source. When in doubt, you can replace the bottle you mix it in. Otherwise wash with good soap/water and smell the bottle.