A member asked:

Sir i am 19 year old my height is 5'4 can i grow 1 inch doing exercise?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Holly Maes answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

As a 19 year old male, your growth is likely done and your bones growth plates closed. There are no supplements or hormones or exercises you could do that are going to make a difference at this point in time. You need to accept where you are at and get on with living your life at your current stature.

Answered Sep 9, 2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

Pain in my anus. Need donut. What are causes? Please answer sirs?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor