U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

Whenever i see something moving very fast or if my eyes' movement is very fast, i get a sensation that i'll faint. could this be a form of vertigo ??

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Warren Foster
Cardiac Electrophysiology 21 years experience
Yes: However, you should start with your primary doctor for a thorough history and physical, as more serious, but rare conditions wouldn't want to be missed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 31, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.