United Kingdom

my father has gout and has recently been told he has anaemia too. what foods can he eat and will help with both things? thank you

Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Gout diet: Take in tart cherry juice and tart cherries, 20/day. Add Lemon extract 4 tblspns / day. And avoid alcohol, animal fats, organ meats, anchovies, sardines, tuna, salmon, and shellfish. Limit other meats to 4 oz per day. Avoid high fructose corn syrup containing drinks and foods. Add egg whites, quinoa, soy as protein. Eat lots of citrus fruit and veggies. Drink 3 liters per day. Multivit daily.