A member asked:

I have a feeble voice and often sound like a drunken. i've visited ent doctor and he has told me that my vocal box doesn't have any problem. need help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

SP might help: Provided your ENT has ruled out any pathological issue with your larynx and vocal cords I would advise you to consult a speech pathologist. This specialty deals with the physiology of phonation and might provide insight in ways to improve the quality of your voice or phonation.

Answered 7/16/2014



Related Questions