U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Houston, TX
A 18-year-old female asked:

Abused medications , i have dilated pupils, cold sweats trembling, and dizziness what can i do ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 54 years experience
Go directly to hosp: You may be toxic, you maybe withdrawing, but regardless, you need immediate medical attention. Head for emergency dept NOW, get evaluated and treated. Once stabilized, enter a rehab program. You do NOT NEED TO SELF DESTRUCT. Act now and save your future.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 15, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.