ZA

I struggle with major anxiety and use medication for it. today i went for a flu and sinus shot and now a few hours later, i feel more anxious than ever with cold sweats and dizziness. could one of these two shots increase anxiety symptoms?

Uncertain: The influenza vaccine should not be increasing your anxiety. However, I don't know what you mean by "sinus" shot. Thus, I can't tell you if this increases risk for anxiety. What I need to ask is if you are having any difficulty breathing? Swelling of mouth, lips or throat? Chest tightness? Those could be signs of havaing an allergic rxn to one of your shots.
Last updated Jul 18, 2020