Malta

i have a raised reddish bump on my arm and on top of it is a pin size bubble resembling a blister. it itches and has been there for several hours.

Dr. Melanie Tugaoen
General Practice 31 years experience
Lets review your sym: You have this red bump on your arm which has a blister on top correct? How long has this been there? Have you been outside where you could have gotten bit by an insect? Is there just the one or are there more? Is the area surrounding the rash red and/or warm to touch? Have you ever had chickenpox? How old are you? Most likely if it is a single lesion it is most likel due to an insect bite. Cluste