Hungary

I`ve often left leg&sometimes also arm pain.at cardiology appt. all came out negative.would make sense to have a brain mri made?i also have migraine.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
MRI for focal prob.: Don't know how MRI's get paid in Hungary. If you pay out of pocket & they're expensive (as in the U.S.) I'd suggest a neurologist make that decision by examining you first and deciding. If you've had headaches for any length of time & they're unchanged a scan is unlikely to show information of value. Same thing with occasional arm/leg pain on the left side. See neurologist FIRST- get scan later
Dr. Shashank Jain
Specializes in Internal Medicine
No: Unless a physician that has done a thorough physical examination on you and finds a actual reason/cause to be ruled out in your CNS system, MRI is not indicated

Last updated Jan 2, 2017