Los Angeles, CA

I have to constantly fart and it smells really bad. my family has history of colon probs, also my grandparents on my mom side both died of liver cance?

Dr. Randy Villanueva
Colon cancer: Although flatus or gas doesnt correlate with colon cancer, the bigger picture here is of you have a direct relative with /diagnosed of Colon cancer then you need a colonoscopy 20 years before your relative's age of diagnosis.( if diagnosed at 50, you need it at age of 30, then every 3-5 years after). You gas problems if not related to frequent diarrhea and bloody stools, maybe from the food you ea
Last updated Feb 20, 2015