U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I suffer from pain in my legs from top(hipe joint) to the feet .pain its llike numness and aching pain some times i feel it in muscles im not anemic?

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tso Chen
Dr. Tso Chenanswered
Internal Medicine 17 years experience
Maybe spine problem: You may have a lumbar spine problem, such as herniated disc. You should consult with your doctor for evaluation.
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 44 years experience
Source of the pain -: sounds like its from the your lower spine (Lumber). You need to have it checked out by an Ortho Doc. Good Luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 6, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.