U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked about a female:

2,year vomiting stiky flem runny nose chesty cough hard chesty breathing feverish constant cough now 4days on getting worse?

1 doctor answer10 doctors weighed in
Dr. Liesa Harte
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Needs to be seen: I recommend you take your child to your pediatrician, family doctor, or urgent care clinic for an evaluation. Best of luck to you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 6, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.