Sri Lanka

Hi doctor i wanna know that one of my friend son's under going for liver transplant surgery.... can you device me which is the best place?

Dr. K. Mujib Haque
India closest to you: I guess since you are in Sri Lanka. India or Singapore are their safest bets.
Dr. Holly Maes
Narrow it down: I notice you are listed as living in Sri Lanka. Are you looking for a place in your part of the world, or are they willing and able to travel and afford anywhere in the world for the procedure. There are many excellent sites here in United States, so need for you to narrow down where they are looking...

Last updated Mar 15, 2016