recently treated for uti, urin culture showed wbc but no bacteria. went to gyno a week later, now have a bleeding cervix and uti symptoms what's wrong?

Dr. John Munshower
I do not know: But form your symptoms it sounds like you have some sort of underlying infection. I always train and teach medical students and young doctors that we treat patients, not results, so if you feel as if you have UTI symptoms, and did have WBC's in the UA, then maybe a short treatment course may be in order. Continue to follow-up with your Gyn for evaluations and treatment. Good luck to you.