a click in throat when i swallow salaiva.when my adams apple moves up & down a click happens.went to 3 ent but says nothing wrong.what it is & remedie?

Dr. Neil Kudler
Nothing wrong : This may be what is called a "globus" sensation or could be related to your stated history of acid reflux. The globus sensation is generally associated with anxiety. And the more you worry about it, the more noticeable the sensation. This does not mean it's your fault or that it's all in your head. It speaks to the powerful relationship between mind and body. There are many ways to work with this.
Answered on Jan 19, 2017