Please tell me what the name of the disease is for benign cysts found in the colon during a colonoscopy?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgical Oncology 66 years experience
Very rare: Cysts of the colon are extremely rare. Most when found are in the mesentery or supportive structure of the bowel. in even rarer instances as with polyps detected by colonoscopy, lymphatic cysts that have developed and appear in region where polyps found are removed by colonoscopy. They are rare, benign and reportable when found.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.