Independence, MO

headaches on my left side only in 3 places 2-5 daily and numbness in either my hans or feet only one at a time 2-5 daily started about 2 1/2 weeks ago?

Dr. John Barbuto
Specializes in Neurology
New: needs eval.: If this were chronic and in an otherwise healthy young person, most common answer would be stress. Complex biology but very common syndrome. When the syndrome is new possibilities are wider. Pay close attention to where your hands and feet feel numbness (indicates involved nerves). Also pay close attention to when you DON'T have symptoms (at this time illness self-controlled). Report to MD