Sweden

Can it go wrong when take concerta, gabapentin, tramadol and xarelto together. what happening is i take kodein with tramadol and gabapentin?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Multiple meds safe?: It's most important that u discuss all of your medications and doses with your prescribing doc. He/she will be able to counsel you regarding the risks/benefits and side effects of these combinations in your specific case, so you can make the best decision for your needs. While there is no specific interaction between the meds, some of the pain meds are additive. Several of the meds can b addictive
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.