Malaysia

i've had pain in my wrist for three months, wrist clicks when i twist my wrist and it feels tired. could it be a fracture or rsi? i have an office job

Dr. DAVID HESTER
Orthopedic Surgery 23 years experience
Possible TFCC tear: Could be many different conditions. One of which is TFCC tear.... Would have hand surgeon evaluate it and get MRI
Dr. Randolph Rosarion
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 28 years experience
Agreed with: previous answer but also would like to add that without any history of trauma or injury it is unlikely to be any kind of fracture. If you think of some of the most common causes, arthritis of the carpal bones or inflammation of the hand tendons from repetitive use is more likely. Try a resting splint, keeping your hands neutral while typing for example and see if it improves.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017