AZ

im looking for someone i can private chat with about 2 enlarged lymph nodes that grow and shrink. need help. urgent. thanks!

Pathology 44 years experience
Why chat?: Almost all teenaged guys have a few lymph nodes like this -- neck, shoulders, armpits, elbows, groin. If they are growing and shrinking, and not grotesquely enlarged, and not firmly fixed to surrounding structures, you should stop worrying about them. The only realistic concern at your age is Hodgkin's and these nodes don't grow-and-shrink and are obviously pathology.