There is a lump left side under my chin and I have been having tooth arche. When I touch the lump pain is 7 when I touch the tooth pain is 10.

Dr. Terry Edwards
25 years experience in Family Medicine
Tooth abscess: likely this is an abscessed tooth and seeking medical attention is your best option for antibiotics. another option is you have an abscess/infection and a swollen lymph node from that infection.
Answered on Aug 2, 2015
2
2 comments
1
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
50 years experience in Dentistry
See a dentist ASAP and have the tooth treated.
Jun 6, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience in Orthodontics
Antibiotics do not cure an infected (abscessed) tooth. They may limit the spread of infection temporarily, but infection will come roaring back once course of antibiotics has been completed. To cure the infection the infected tooth material must be surgically excised (root canal Rx or extraction). Please call your Dentist.
Jun 7, 2014