NJ

have had lumps in jawline/chin and one in side of neck feels like in vein. have had multiple tooth infections but lumps haven't gone away in long time?

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dentistry 23 years experience
Get checked: You may want to have these lumps checked by your dentist or doctor. If you still have active oral infections they could be swollen lymph nodes and could be potentially life threatening if not checked.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Urgent!: Untreated infections can cause very serious complications. They can spread to other parts of your body and even be life threatening. People have died from untreated infections. You need to see an oral surgeon as soon as possible, or if necessary go to a 24\7 medical facility or the er of a hospital. Do not disregard these symptoms or needed dental treatment afterwards!
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Infection: Tooth infections do not self heal. They continue to spread to other organ systems. You may have infection of the connective tissues in y9ur jaw, and or the lymph nodes between the source of the infection and your heart. Important that you get treated immediately. See Dentist NOW. Referral to Endodontists or Oral Surgeon may be advisable, but you need to see Dentist immediately.