U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lincoln, NE
A male asked:

I have a dull pain in my upper abdomen indigestion, nausea and feeling of fullness. have tried maalox, tums, (calcium carbonate) pepto bismuth, all to no avail.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Humaira Hashmi
26 years experience
Reflux: Try taking Prilosec over the counter . Avoid spicy food and limit caffein intake . If symptoms worse advise to see a physician
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 14, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.