U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

What do you advise if i'm taking rifampicin& isoniazid tablet?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Rifampicin/isoniazid: Here are recommendations from Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/rifampin-and-isoniazid-oral-route/precautions/drg-20062747
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 21-year-old female asked:
Does Anti TB drugs i.e rifampicin & isoniazid cause lump on vulva or outer labia majora?
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old male asked:
I'm taking Isoniazid tablets 300 mg am i able to drink beer/liquor ?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
How significant is the risk of drinking when taking isoniazid?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
If you had sex and you are taking isoniazid is there any concern?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated May 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.