U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

What do you advise if i'm having symetric joint pain, stiffness and swelling, could this be ra?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Janiece Stewart
Sports Medicine 22 years experience
Yes: Yes, it could be. I recommend you get in to see your doctor as there are further tests that can be done to determine if this is RA or another autoimmune process occurring.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.